emergency funds, savings, shannon v

REGIFTED: Emergency Fund

Let’s talk about starting a realistic Emergency fund!

Every now and then, I think it’s important to check in on our progress. I am always so focused on doing more that I often neglect to pat myself on the back for the progress I have made in my blogging journey! Today I wanted to share with you all a blog I wrote on the topic of Emergency funds on this day last year! At this point, I had no idea how passionate I was about saving, but what a difference a year makes! I am so glad I actualized my passion and decided to finally get my thoughts out in an organized way. A way that could help someone else who might be in a similar financial situation.

Without Further Ado…

#MCM: Building Up A Realistic Emergency Fund‼️

What are your thoughts on an emergency fund?

Do you think its important? Does your family have a plan in place in case of financial emergency? Drop me a comment and share your story!

10 Comments

• bonjourchiara April 17, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Oh my I ‘m so so bad when it comes to money. I really like spending. Fortunately there is my husband in the family who always thinks to manage them properly! xx

• admin April 17, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Husbands are the best! As long as your guys balance each other out, its ok to be a spender!

• Jocelyn April 17, 2018 at 2:36 pm

It’s so important to have an emergency fund. Seriously saved my butt last year when my car battery died. I didn’t even blink an eye when they told me how much it was going to be. I just whipped out my card and paid it, knowing I had the money to cover it. Such a relief!

• admin April 17, 2018 at 4:01 pm

That is such a relieving feeling, isn’t it? Kudos to you for being so financially responsible!

• jen April 17, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Yes it is important to save. Not enough people plan for the future. I have never heard of Usertesting. Will have to check it out. Thanks!

• admin April 17, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Its super easy to earn a bit of cash during your downtime!

• Kerri Wigle April 17, 2018 at 4:36 pm

Emergency funds are so important, yet no one has them! Great post!

• admin April 17, 2018 at 4:45 pm

They really are. By the time you realize that it’s often too late. Thank you for your comment!

• Jennifer Penas April 17, 2018 at 8:12 pm

I do everything I can to save…..having 4 kids kind of makes you. BUT, that being said, unexpected bills have been coming up all the time. Which doesn’t help, lol.

• admin April 20, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Kids make it almost impossible to plan for anything!