Welcome to my brand new Money Conscious Lifestyle Blog! I’m Shannon the content creator for this site and first time Mom.
Ive been blogging for a while, enjoying some success with my Facebook Fan page-back when that was a thing! At the height of its success we boasted over 67,000 followers (still boasting actually!)
But along came algorithms and Facebook Ads and the online climate totally changed…
I found myself bored and created my now defunct Invading Mars site. During that time, I divorced, met the love of my life, got married, purchased a house, and had a baby boy!
I began documenting my journey purchasing my first home via this site until I had a hosting blunder that took thi site offline for MONTHS.
Battered but not broken, I sulked first a few months and decided to turn this Pandemic lemons into lemonade and RELAUNCH my site!
And here I am!
This site will still cover:
- Articles and information about first time home buying and all the saving and credit management that goes into that process.
- My first time parenting adventures, including our flawed but frugal Montessori system.
- Projects we are working on around the house.
- Tips and Recommendations about products and services we love.
- Whatever interests me at the time!
Please stay tuned for plenty of posts and updated from me coming soon! If you haven’t already subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!
Talk to you soon!